Hey Team Flyer,
Everything good comes in pairs of four…? That’s the motto that we have been receiving lately. And here I am to give you an inside look on me in The Four Party…
Inspired by Always, S … Here we go!
1. Ari Fairy – Always big into fairies and it rhymed perfectly. As a matter of a fact, it was the name I wore in some of my sport shirts back in high school. And another fact: you can see on the door of my room: Ary Fairy is the Boss.
2. TinkerBell – For a long period of time it was any variation of the name. See above, I love fairies. And yes, I’ve got tons and tons of things Tinker Bell related.
3. Kitty Cat – Also for logical reasons, I adore cats and I am very cat like. And yes, also got tons and tons of things related to Hello Kitty. And yes, I’ve got that same stuffed animal shown below, thanks to my sister! It came all the way from Boston!
4 – Love and lots of caring names that he calls me. He barely uses my name because he always comes up with something cute and loving to call me.
FOUR THINGS IN MY BAG //
2. Phone charger
3. Chapstick/lip gloss
FOUR MOVIES I’VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE //
1. Toy Story 1,2,3 (come on, it is my favorite movie of all time!)
2. Big Hero 6, Up, Tangled and most of Pixar/Disney movies
3. Crazy, Stupid, Love, 10 things I hate about you, The Breakfast Club…
Okay and this had to be here: The Avengers and all movies related to comics.
Summarizing this list: It’s Disney, Pixar, Marvel movies + dance and the classics.
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS //
2. Ice Tea
FOUR RANDOM THINGS I’M THINKING ABOUT //
1. How much I want to quit my day job and dedicate my life to my biggest passion, helping others.
2. How beautiful the weather is and how much I want to get my skin under some sun.
3. How I excited I am for upcoming travels and adventures with friends.
4. …. My boyfriend and close friends and feelings and such.
FOUR TOP PLACES I’VE TRAVELED //
1. Disney World. – Best place ever. No matter how long it was, I’ve always known it is my main place to be. I even wanted to get married there. I can’t wait to go back!
2. Costa Brava/Dorada (Spain) – Amazing. Oh so Beautiful. Crystal clear water and tons of hidden places to explore.
3. Mallorca (Spain) – Also breathtakingly beautiful. Impressive views and you are discover history and enjoy nature at the same time.
4. Boston – Naturally, I am a Boston Girl for life.
FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED //
1. Barcelona, Spain – I adore every single moment of it. It is one of my dream cities to live in. Plus, there is always something going on, art to see and a party to throw.
2. Hudson, Ma – For a couple of years, it was home. Great school friends that I still keep close to heart, plus lots of school activities like cheerleading, dance, field hockey and drama.
3. Miami, Fl – Always beautiful, always tan, always outside, always beach side. What more do I want?
4. Madrid, Spain – A city that has a lot to offer and is always friendly.
FOUR TV SHOWS I’M WATCHING //
4. New Girl
FOUR THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR //
1. Getting The Always Believer bigger and better
2. Travelling with my boyfriend – Even though I don’t have much of a Summer break, we will take advantage of weekend escapes.
3. Moving in into a new apartment come September and getting to decorate it all over again
4. The beach, the maximum time at the beach…